Thursday

Actor/Performer Decsions

Nico Turner

I chose Nico Turner as an actor because he lives close by to my filming location. Nico is a enthusiastic person who is up for acting. Nico is more than happy to act the role i want him to follow. I chose Nico because i knew that he would be reliable and committed.


Matt Pike

Matt Pike is committed and reliable so i knew he would be happy to act in my music video. He told me that he was available most of his week, which will help me film on a specific day. Matt lives locally and doesn't live far away from my filming location.



Scott Green

Scott was going to be my main actor, i decided this because he was part of other music videos and thriller films, this therefore gave me a chance to see his ability to perform. I think Scott will fir the role of the the main band member well.





No comments:

Post a Comment